Church San Michele - Comeana

S. Michele Comeana

piazza San Michele, 1 - 055 8719024 Parroco
 

Already existing in the XIII century, St. Michael’s Church was successively changed in the XVI and XIX centuries.

The fašade, with the emblem of the Mazzinghi’s family, is characterised by a curved crowning element and a belfry built in 1812; the inside, consisting of three naves separated by arches on pillars, conserves altars held in aedicules  dating back to the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and some canvases as a Madonna of the first half of the eighteenth century.

Condividi